Awake the winner inside yourself!
Everyone who dedicates himself to a personal success program, has the best opportunities to live a happy and successful life.
best example is sport: if you are doing the same monotone program every day dutifully, you will soon notice stagnation in your performance. it will lead to the opposite - loss of performance may come and the danger of injury increases.
With 10 modules you can reach more performance, more fun, health and finally success:
- inner balance
- self confidence
- clear ambitions
- self improvement
- giving time
- endurance / consequence
Training and support for whom?
- for all health-conscious people, manager, trainer, pro athlete, sports physicians...)
- to increase your performance, stress-resistance, training control
- for leisure and competitive athletes. for vitality, for fitness without restrictions.
- Beauty and health arise from inner strength and a balanced equilibrium
- Exclusive personal coaching and VIP coaching
- Exclusive ironman and triathlon coaching
- Online coaching with global fox training system
- Managing Director Ambition life Dubai
- Health management consulting
- Event management and organization
- Trainer networking and education, fitness/wellness studio consulting and design
- seminars, training camps, clinics and workshops
- special field: exercise physiology, individual care of individual athletes or teams, workout-, fitness training, recreational techniques, motivation techniques, inspiration, account management and customer advising
Service Summary - your professional coaching advantages are
- will find mental support
- get encouraged and treated serious
- stay focused on your goals in hard times too
- wont give up
- reach sportive achievements
- you make the first move and go further consequent
- respects your biography, your values and wishes
- meets you at the point you are at the moment
- represents healthy, high quality training
- focus on your person
- believes in you and your dreams
Former Professional Triathlete, Master Coach (Master Degree of Sports & Science)
Languages: French, German, English, Dutch
Mario Huys is a ex-professional Triathlete; remarkable IRONMAN with more than 42 ironman distance races to his name, world renowned professional tri coach and in his early years, an International rower – he proves to make things happen.
His 30 years in sports and fitness has seen him gain numerous accolades.
Career highlights include:
- World record holder for double Ironman 19:54 (two Ironman’s consecutively, both under 10 hours)
- Coached two pro triathletes to each break the world record. (Luc Vanlierde and Yvonne Van Vlerken)
- Completed 18 Ironman branded races as well as 24 Ironman distance triathlons for a total of 42 Ironman finishes.
- Won 11 Long distance races
- Vice European Champion Ironman Distance Köln 1985
- Ironman personal best time 8:19
- Best Place in Kona World Championships Ironman 11th place)
- Ironman Hawaii best time 8:48
- Marathon personal best 2:28
- Member Belgian Olympic rowing team
- Professional Triathlete for 14 years
- Semi Professional Cyclist for 2 years by ADR Greg Lemond’s team
- Skiing instructor, mountain guide, rafting guide, canyoning guide, paraglider
Mario Huys has been coaching triathlon, cycling, rowing, skiing and distance running since 1986. Over the years, Mario has coached some of the most successful athletes in the sport of triathlon and duathlon, including:
- Philip Methion France (European Champ and France triathlon Champ)
- Luc Van Lierde Belgium (Hawaii Ironman Champ)
- Kate Allen Australian (Olympic Gold and 2 Ironman wins)
- Daniel Hechenblaickner (International Triathlon and Duathlon Champ)
- Yvonne Van Vlerken Netherlands (World Duathlon Champ, Ironman Champ)
- Manuel Wyss Switzerland (National Champ)
- Irina Kirchler Austria (National Champ, Olympic team Austria)
Pro Athletes currently coached by Mario
- Michial Weiss Austria (Olympian, Ironman Champ and Xterra Champ)
- Josef Fuchs Austria (World Champion FIS Masters, 2 x Bronze FIS Masters and Silver Medallist)
- José Jeuland France (National Champ)
- Dorian Wagner Germany (National Champ)
- Scott Ragsdale, 7 IM in Emirates in 7 days
Meinhard Vintler, M.D.
Medicine doctor, Expert Coach
Languages: German, English
Meinhard found his passion for long distance triathlons very early and has successfully finished 10 ironman races until now. Racing always happens next to work and studies, which makes him authentic in talking about exercise next to “normal” life. Since meeting Mario Huys in 2003 he learned more about the background of coaching and exercise, getting coached by Mario himself. At the moment he is working as an assistant physician for a private practice in Karlsruhe, Germany.
His special field is sports nutrition, food supplement, preventive and complementary medicine. His intention is to preserve physical performance of athletes and health-conscious people - regardless of whether top athletes or non-competitive persons.
“mens sana in corpore sano”
Professional Triathlete, senior Coach
Languages: German, English, French
Manuel is a professional Triathlete; Coming originally from the Olympic distance he mainly competed in ETU races all over Europe. A team-membership at Europe’s highest league, the “Deutsche Triathlon-Bundesliga” let him earn his international experience.
As he is one of the fastest runners in Triathlon worldwide he detected more and more the spirit of IRONMAN races. For two years now he has been busy developing his pro-membership-status by working with Mario since December 2008. Meanwhile he started to coach athletes as well. Sharing experience with others and helping them to achieve their goals is not only fun, but also the best way to keep the triathlon-spirit alive! Everything is possible.
Career Highlights include:
- Winner Tri Motion Saalfelden 2009
- PB Half marathon 1h09min.
- 6th Place ETU European Cup Copenhagen 2006
- … and many fastest run-splits over all distances…
- 1996-2002 - study and final degree Master of Law (university of Zurich)
- 1994-2002 - Kieser training instructor (Kieser Training Zurich)
- 2007 - Total Immersion coach and director (Zurich and Salzburg)
- 2010 - Mental Coach (Austrian academy for Mental Training)
Born on 17th of Jan. 1975 in Zürich
Manuel started his sports-career by playing table tennis for 15 years (by the way – not really important for triathlon – but he also was Swiss Junior Champion in table tennis ;-)
First memories to endurance sports go back to 1996 when he started with simple running competitions. From that time on he was more and more fascinated by the wonderful sport of Triathlon.
End of 2007 he moved from Switzerland to Austria (Salzburg) where he now lives with his Austrian wife